Foreigners are investing in Mexican property at record rates through realtors and developers. No matter who you work with, it’s important to remember things can turn out so much better when you deal with a reputable company.
In the previous post, you read “How SIMCA became the #1 Developer in Mexico’s Caribbean”.
Today, you’ll learn “5 Ways SIMCA Continues to Be the Top Developer in Mexico’s Caribbean”. See how you can benefit from these 5 ways when you search for your property.
- Connection to Reputable Resources. At SIMCA we pride ourselves on creating a seamless, easy process to buy your new property. We’ve made connections with top architects, banking institutions, Title attorneys, Notary’s, Escrow account officers, and Management services to help our local and foreign clients. You don’t need to scout out all these different people to help you close on your dream home. They are at our fingertips and available to you.
- Resilience. From the beginning, SIMCA has learned to reinvent itself. Mexican crisis, global financial crisis, real estate market adjustments, and currently the pandemic make it mandatory to roll with the punches. This ability to handle resilience makes us the top candidate for investors and homebuyers. Integrating into different real estate market segments and focusing on new investment strategies provides more options to locals and foreigners.
- Good Reputation & Customer Service. SIMCA has worked with Mexican nationals for years providing over 2800 families with new homes. When we sell a property we realize that this fulfills lifelong dreams. Today we are branching out to investors, second-home buyers, and retirees in the American and Canadian markets. Our goal is to excel at opening new business segments while providing properties for different budgets, all while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Creative. As with any business, it takes being creative and innovative to stay on top. Our projects include techniques used by the ancient Mayans. The pyramid design at our newest Gran Tulum captures maximum light exposure, thereby reducing electricity consumption. Our practices preserve the environment. We develop buildings around common areas to maintain the jungle atmosphere while reducing the need to replant.
We reinvent ourselves based on the direction of the real estate market and global economy. As an example, research indicated hotels were at capacity so we created one of the first hotel-residence programs for increased investment options. Another example, Merida is becoming an industrial powerhouse so SIMCA continues to focus on projects in that industry.
- Record of Success. SIMCA has delivered over 30 projects. We’ve doubled our numbers from the last 15 years in the last year alone. Our creativity and connections with the right businesses and people have helped us develop a good reputation and positive customer service.
Multiple publications showcase our unique projects and our 10 property awards. We have over $600 Million in assets now and continue to grow in new market sectors. At any given time we have new properties available for immediate delivery or pre-construction. Either way, you are receiving a new luxury finished product, not a resale property.
Now you know what it takes to continue to be a top developer in Mexico. When you invest with SIMCA, you know that you can connect with multiple resources but in one spot making your purchase a seamless experience. Feel comfortable knowing we have the resilience and record of success to deliver your home even in the current crisis. With SIMCA’s creativity and collaboration efforts, you can reinvent yourself if you want to invest overseas or live in a tropical destination.
We’d love to hear your comments about how you plan to reinvent yourself and overcome these uncertain times. We wouldn’t be where we are without you…
Schedule your discovery call. For more information contact us here!