Do you want to attract new travelers and carve out more of the market share with your vacation rental?
One way is to provide more of a “hotel-like” guest experience, one that is personalized and custom. So how do you do that?
Have you ever considered using a Vacation Rental Service?
Why Use a Vacation Rental Service?
Although the vacation rental industry is growing with online platforms and upgraded technology, it can still be a full time job on top of your current one. Mexico is one of the top destinations vacationers and remote workers are flocking to after covid-19.
Why not make your condo stand out.
Partner up with a Vacation Rental Company that prioritizes your investment, helps market your condo, deal with complaints, track rental payments, and prep your property for arriving guests…all so you don’t have to.
Who is Happy Address?
We often hear people say they would love to own a vacation home they can rent out but they have no idea how they would take care of maintaining it or marketing it to attract vacationers.
Introducing… Happy Address, your personal Property Management and Vacation Rental Service in the Mexican Caribbean. Partner with us to offer your guests that 5-star resort experience.
So, let’s discuss the Happy Address Vacation Rental Service Program.
We provide personalized services so your guests want to return to your property and love to refer their friends and family. We oversee your property and focus on your guests when you can’t.
Happy Address Amenities Free of Charge
- Although automated check-in and check-out has been around for a while, Happy Address enjoys greeting your guests upon arrival and providing a concierge service. Our goal is to make a stellar first impression. Sometimes just knowing someone is physically available puts a guest at ease, especially in a different country.
- 24/7 Concierge service for your guests who need help during their stay.
- Housekeeping and cleaning services are extremely important now with the covid-19 pandemic. You don’t need to hire contractors for routine disinfecting and cleaning. With people paying such close attention to reviews, it’s challenging to overcome any bad reviews associated with a dirty condo. Based on the number of nights, complimentary cleaning is available.
- Page turning guidebooks are available for your guest. It can be overwhelming to discover all the activities around your properties in Tulum and Playa del Carmen. Our welcome guide books are a resource to reputable third party vendors to deliver the best vacation. Your guests only have to decide what activities and when to do them.
- Everyone loves amenities that hotels and resorts offer. Now you can provide your guests with hair products, toilet paper, paper towels, and purified water.
Happy Address Guest Services for an Additional Fee
To enhance your guests experience, Happy Address provides additional services for a separate fee to your guests. Since not every guest uses these third-party services, it wouldn’t be fair to charge a higher fee to stay at your condo.
Amenities are different for each of the developments. Some include underground parking for guests, skytop bars, sports bars, spa centers, and business centers. It truly depends on the amenities of your condo development. We make sure they are featured in the advertising.
Additional personalized services include:
- Private Chef provides local dishes to delight your taste buds by using the freshest ingredients found in Mexico.
- Tours & Excursions- help with booking tours.
- Private transportation to and from the airport when your guests don’t need to rent a car.
- Beach club access- Happy Address is affiliated with a beach club so your guests can have their very own sunbed to capture the Caribbean rays.
- Nanny service so your guests can get a night out on the town, attend adult tours or dining activities without the kids in tow.
- On site spa service available for your guests relaxation.
- Grocery Service is perfect during high season months when the grocery stores are packed with tourists. Some guests may want their food stocked prior to arriving or they may not want to shop in a different country. Many of these grocery stores offer starter kits that you can get for food or cleaning supplies to keep in your condo.
- Restaurant delivery at your fingertips. Perhaps a night in is just what your guests need. Relax on the terrace with a variety of foods: Healthy foods, American, Mexican, Italian, Asian, International, or those desserts that melt in your mouth.
- Bartender service at home for a get together.
- Laundry services for when you brought only a carry on. Many of our units offer washers and dryers but for those that want some real pampering, we can connect them to a laundry service.
Happy Address connections set you apart from other properties which result in more bookings.
How Does Happy Address Market Your Property?
We take care of marketing your condo by creating ads and content delivered to top international ranked vacation rental websites. Upgraded software solutions take advantage of booking direct, increasing referrals, and improving repeat clients.
Partnering with Happy Address still allows you to market your property on the side. You pay us a lower commission but your guests still receive VIP treatment.
If you want to vacation, have family or friends that you refer to stay in your condo, all these benefits are available.
Our Vacation Rental commission includes:
- Advertising & promotion
- Any travel agent commissions
- Website development and hosting
- Any internet cross marketing fees
- Bank transaction fees
Payment of rental commissions to travel agents, marketing affiliates, and referrals generated from external sources are paid from Happy Address’s Rental Commission and not from an owner.
Happy Address’s goal is twofold- to provide the best guest-related services while making you, the owner, feel like you have someone in your corner overseeing one of your largest investments.
By taking away some of your stress you can fully enjoy owning your vacation rental property and help your guests feel like they are staying in their own home rather than a hotel room.
We’d love to hear some ideas you have to offer your guests a more VIP experience. Perhaps it’s something we can consider for the future.
If you want more information about how to handle managing your property while you are away, click here for the Happy Address Vacation Rental program.